[R] I have some problem about "save and open"

Sean Davis sdavis2 at mail.nih.gov
Tue May 4 04:36:43 CEST 2004

If you want to save the workspace to a file, type:

save.image("filename")

To load the file, type:

load("filename")

The save that you do when you exit R saves by default to a (typically)
hidden file called ".Rdata".  If you start R in a directory with a ".Rdata"
file in it, R will load that file automatically.

Sean