[R] (no subject)

rgazaffi rgazaffi at uol.com.br
Sun May 9 04:15:07 CEST 2004

hello,

I am working with some data which i would like to find the
best fit model for them.
First, this data are in a matrix. Each of the columns are
treatments and the raws are repetions for the each tratment.
So, i've already maden one chart with all the boxplot
graphic, for each treatment.
Now, i need to find the best fit model for them, i know that
exponetial or log model would be perfect in this situation
(both can help me)

Therefore, i need to find the best exponential model for this
data, and i would like draw this tendence line in my boxplot
(if it is possible, of course.)

if someone could help me i would be appreciated.
i am trying to solve these, but i am not having sucess.

best wishes for all.
Rodrigo Gazaffi

---
AntiPop-up UOL - É grátis!