[R] installing mgcv (Knoppix/Debian unstable)

Ben Bolker bolker at zoo.ufl.edu
Tue May 11 18:28:57 CEST 2004

  Didn't know it was there (and it didn't occur to me to look ...).

  I have installed a few other of the Debianized packages, but I'm fairly
new to Debian and don't know offhand how to get a list of which packages
exist in Debian form and what their names are (or how to say "install all
R packages")

  cheers,
    Ben

620B Bartram Hall                            bolker at zoo.ufl.edu
Zoology Department, University of Florida    http://www.zoo.ufl.edu/bolker
Box 118525                                   (ph)  352-392-5697
Gainesville, FL 32611-8525                   (fax) 352-392-3704