[R] OT: Job Posting

Iyue Sung isung at affinnova.com
Thu May 13 20:40:50 CEST 2004

Open Position for Statistician.

Come join Affinnova, an exciting and growing company in market research!
Our primary distinction is the use of genetic algorithms (GA) in product
development.  These GAs are applied to online surveys, in which
respondents 'evolve' and reduce the number of product designs that are
being considered.

We are open to candidates from diverse backgrounds and experiences.  The
primary characteristic we seek is the ability to apply statistical
methods to business objectives.  Our toolbox is diverse, in both
applications and complexity.  Hence, there are varied levels of
contribution, from direct analysis and interpretation of data, to
research into quantitative methods.

Please see the following URL for details:
http://www.affinnova.com/company/careers.shtml

Interested candidates may reply to: isung AT affinnova DOT com

Iyue Sung, Ph.D.
Senior Statistician
Affinnova
52 Second Avenue, 2nd Floor South