[R] factor analysis

Andrew Criswell r-stats at arcriswell.com
Sat May 15 04:43:23 CEST 2004

Hello:

The website
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/jsuebersax/tetra.htm might
provide you with further hints and information on implementing
polychoric correlations. Further information related to your inquiry can
also be found on http://www.unt.edu/rss/class/rich/5840/

In addition, possibly relevant S+ code can be found on
http://www.biostat.wustl.edu/archives/html/s-news/2001-02/msg00079.html

ANDREW