[R] importing text file with duplicate rows / indexing rows and columns

grr@grell.mailshell.com grr at grell.mailshell.com
Mon May 17 00:49:36 CEST 2004

Thank you so much. I'll tell it not to use the row names.

Also, if you have advice for basic texts for learning the programming
language, please let me know. I am using Dalgaard's Introductory
Statistics with R, but would like to find something with more of the
command line options, regardless of the statistics.

Best wishes,

Graham