[R] Web-application using R

Don MacQueen macq at llnl.gov
Wed May 19 16:36:47 CEST 2004

See the following email, which was sent to r-help 2004-02-21
-Don

From: "Graciliano M. P." <gmpowers at terra.com.br>
To: "Module Authors" <module-authors at perl.org>
Cc: r-help at stat.math.ethz.ch
Subject: [R] New Perl module Statistics::R

I have released the new module Statistics::R and need some feedback of it's
status.
This will permit the control of the the R (R-project) interpreter through
Perl in different architectures and OS.

You can for example, start only one instance of the R interpreter and have
different Perl process accessing it. What will save the initiation time of R
and memory.

Soo, I will appreciate if some one can test it in different OS. Tested with
Win32 and Linux.

http://search.cpan.org/~gmpassos/Statistics-R-0.01/

Thanks in advance.

Regards,