[R] .First() in R 1.9.0

Petr Pikal petr.pikal at precheza.cz
Fri May 21 14:33:35 CEST 2004

Hi

I suppose it was answered in few weeks ago and you probably can
avoid it by setting

library(graphics)

before calling x11 and par in your .First fuction

The correct solution is probably with setHook function

?setHook

but I was not able to get it work in my .Rprofile, though I read the
help page and made some trial and errors.

Cheers
Petr