[R] Mixreg package

Rolf Turner rolf at math.unb.ca
Sat May 22 15:47:58 CEST 2004

Uwe Ligges wrote:

> 1. What is the mixreg package (it is not available on CRAN, as far as
> I know)?

Presumably the ``mixreg'' package is mine, and was obtained from my
web page.  Since this is the second expression of interest in this
package that I've heard in the last month or so, I guess there is
enough interest to make it worth submitting the package to CRAN,
which I shall do forthwith.  (I ***think*** I got it to jump through
all the ``R CMD check'' hoops before I put it up on my own page ---
:-) --- so it shouldn't take long.  Said he, hopelfully.)

			cheers,

				Rolf Turner
				rolf at math.unb.ca