[R] How to define specific location of tick marks in plot()

DJNordlund@aol.com DJNordlund at aol.com
Sat May 22 20:18:50 CEST 2004

Hi,

I wish to create a series of plots  with the same x-axis range and the same
placement of tick marks.  In  addition I want to force the tick marks to be at
specific locations.  For  example, if I wish to have an x-axis which goes from
40 to 110, with tick marks  at 40, 50, 60, ... , How can I accomplish that?
The various parameters I  have tried changing just seem to be suggestions for
an internal  definition.

I'm sure this is easy, but I'm obviously missing something in  the
docmentation.

Dan Nordlund