[R] Metafiiles into Word R 1.9.0

Jesus Frias Jesus.Frias at dit.ie
Mon May 24 16:36:15 CEST 2004

Dear R-helpers,

	I recently upgraded to R 1.9.0 in my computer at work and at home:

	1.-The computer at home has Windows XP and Office XP and it seems to work
perfectly and I copy-paste graphics perfectly.

	2.-The computer at work has Microsoft Windows 2000 (5.00.2195 Service Pack
2) and Word 2000 (9.0.4402 SR-1) I cannot copy-paste windows metafiles into
Office applications in my computer at work. The resulting object is empty.

	Is there any way of overcoming this other than going back in R versions?
(an indication to patch from Microsoft Office that can take new metafiles
:-).

best regards,

Jesus

P.S.: this mail is probably a similar topic as Patrick Giraudoux email at
the beginning of the month, I apologise for the duplication.

platform i386-pc-mingw32
arch     i386
os       mingw32
system   i386, mingw32
status
major    1
minor    9.0
year     2004
month    04
day      12
language R

Jesús María Frías Celayeta
School of Food Sci. and Env. Health.
Faculty of Tourism and Food
Dublin Institute of Technology
Cathal Brugha St., Dublin 1. Ireland
t +353 1 4024459 f +353 1 4024495
w www.dit.ie/DIT/tourismfood/science/staff/frias.html

This message has been scanned for content and
viruses by the DIT Information Services MailScanner
Service, and is believed to be clean.
http://www.dit.ie