[R] RMySQL problem

Ernesto Jardim ernesto at ipimar.pt
Tue May 25 11:34:23 CEST 2004

Hi,

I found the dbWriteTable function.

Sorry for the work but I'm still trying to understand how the S4
documentation works. If you do "help(package="RMySQL")" the
"dbWriteTable" method does not exist. It exists a "dbReadTable" method
wich has an alias to "dbWriteTable". It should be intuitive but it
wasn't for me ...

Now the method: I could only import 555 rows ... Is there some flag
about the number of rows it can import ?

Regards

EJ