[R] Object "silhouette.default" not found. But I knew that it is there.

Wolski wolski at molgen.mpg.de
Tue May 25 18:29:21 CEST 2004

Hi!

Thanks! You right. Have not realised it.

I do not wanted to call the function but I wanted to see the function definition. Its a great feature of R to be able to do it.
I knew I cant do it because the function object is not in the namespace.
Ive been confronted with the reverse side of namespaces.

On the other hand:
?silhouette.default  works.
It would be nice to have a way to display to source without going into the library directory.

Sincerely
Eryk

PS.