[R] Object "silhouette.default" not found... there.

Tamas Papp tpapp at axelero.hu
Tue May 25 18:55:59 CEST 2004

On Tue, May 25, 2004 at 06:39:13PM +0200, Martin Maechler wrote:

> please do learn about namespaces;  many good R packages (incl.
> all standard and recommended packages) nowadays make use of
> namespaces, and we expect even more in the future.

I also want to learn about namespaces.  I have looked at ?":::", but I
think that a tutorial-like document would help me apply and understand
namespaces better.  So where should I look for "a gentle introduction
to namespaces", with examples, if there is such a thing?

Tamas

--
Tamás K. Papp
E-mail: tpapp at axelero.hu
Please try to send only (latin-2) plain text, not HTML or other garbage.