FW: [R] is.weekend() odd behaviour

Matthew Dowle mdowle at concordiafunds.com
Wed May 26 16:36:42 CEST 2004

Kurt,

Uwe suggested I write to you as maintainer of chron ... at the start of
is.weekend, in the check on the argument type, maybe just change chron() to
as.chron()? This would ensure as.chron.POSIXt gets called on POSIXt
arguments, and (I think) fixes the problem. I tested and it seems ok. No
warning/error required.

> is.weekend
function(x)
{