[R] Common principle components

J. Pedro Granadeiro jpgranadeiro at fc.ul.pt
Wed May 26 17:01:22 CEST 2004

I am sorry for not being clear. I meant the methods detailed in:

Flury, B. (1988). Common Principle Components Analysis and Related
Multivariate Models, John Wiley and Sons, New York.

(see also:
http://www.quantlet.com/mdstat/scripts/mva/htmlbook/mvahtmlframe97.html).

Thank you very much.

José Pedro Granadeiro