[R] Common principle components

Heywood, Giles Giles.Heywood at CommerzbankIB.com
Thu May 27 08:56:00 CEST 2004

I was a lttle shocked to see your report of 3.2M hits for the correct
speeling versus 1.8M for incorrect.  This is a ratio of just 1.8!  Google
normally has much higher power than this, as the arbiter of spelling
disputes.

A quick google reveals however that your search is for
"principal"+"components" and principle"+"components".  A search for the
complete strings yields a ratio of 14.8 in favour of the latter.

- Giles