[R] Statistics Avec R (Vincente Zoonekynd): portuguese translation

José Cláudio Faria joseclaudio.faria at terra.com.br
Fri May 28 01:36:54 CEST 2004

Dears friends,

I have been translating and extended, with educational porposes only, the available material in the www
(http://zoonek2.free.fr/UNIX/48_R/all.html) "Statistcs avec R" for the Portuguese of Brazil.

I consider the material very good and would like to share this work with anothers users R.

Already I translated and I extended two chapters: Introduction to the R and analysis of variance.

I request to the author (Vincente Zoonekynd) an explicit authorization, a time that it authorizes it for the English,
but still I did not receive answers.

I can disponibilizar the material in HTML for the interested parties.

What do you think about it?

Best regards,

José Cláudio Faria
UESC/DCET