[R] any simple examples for SJAVA please

Vincent MUTEAUD muteau at ensam.inra.fr
Fri May 28 15:10:29 CEST 2004

Hi,
like you I'm trying to use SJava and I meet with many difficulties.
I try to run examples from "Calling R from Java" written by Duncan Temple
Lang available from http://www.omegahat.org/SJava (there are many examples
on this web site).
Now I have an error that my R version is R 1.6.1 while I have version 1.9.0
on windows NT. This causes a crash when I run my Java code:
fatal error: enable to open the  base package
I still waiting for a solution
Best