[R] R

Adaikalavan Ramasamy ramasamy at cancer.org.uk
Mon Nov 1 14:29:54 CET 2004

Rgui ? I think only Windows pre-compiled distribution has 'Rgui.exe'
file but others in the list know better.

I presume SunRay is the Sun Solaris 9.0 you mentioned below. If so,
please try with R pre-compiled for the appropriate platform or build
from the source. See http://www.cran.r-project.org/. You system
administrator should be able to help.

Regards, Adai