[R] integer

Ludovic Tambour ludovic.tambour at cirad.fr
Tue Nov 2 16:21:53 CET 2004

Sorry, the formulation of my question is bad. I hope that you have not lost
your time. The problem is not a problem of integer identification.

The problem is :
" I have a numerical function y = f(x1,x2,x3) where x1...x3 are integers. I
would like to determine x1,x2,x3 so that "y" has a minimal value. I know
that
R can determine a minimal value when x1,x2,x3 are real. Is-it possible to do
this when x1, x2, x3 are restricted to be integers ? "

Ludo