[R] R data editor

John Fox jfox at mcmaster.ca
Tue Nov 2 21:26:50 CET 2004

Dear Tobi,

I don't have a Mac, so I can't check the source of the problem. I assume
from your message that the data editor works fine outside of the Rcmdr.
Although it would be nice to get to the root of the problem, you can also
rename variables via the "Data -> Manage variables in active data set ->
Rename variables" menu.

I hope this helps.
 John

John Fox