[R] (no subject)

fang lai laifang1 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 3 20:04:49 CET 2004

Hi there,
 When I ran the wilcox.exact test, it always shows
"number of items to replace is not a multiple of
replacement length"
 However, according to the help it seems to be able to
handle sample of different size.
What does this message indicate, and will it cause a
problem of the resulting p-value?
 Also, when I run the ks.test(), it shows sometimes
that
cannot compute correct p-values with ties in:
ks.test(income.perm[(data[, 3] == 59) & (data[, 2] ==
1)], income.perm[(data[,   ...

And sometime it shows results and sometimes it just
return NULL. When it shows the results, does it mean
that it had some kind of continuity correction or
other adjustment so that I could believe the results?
Many thanks,

Fang

=====
Lai, Fang

PhD candidate
University of California, Berkeley
Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics
314 Giannini Hall, Berkeley, CA 94720-3310
tel: (510) 643 - 5421(O)
     (510) 847 - 9811(Cell)
fax: (510) 643 - 8911
email: lai at are.berkeley.edu