[R] Re: diga

scott@nopdesign.com scott at nopdesign.com
Sun Nov 7 21:19:15 CET 2004

I'm sorry, but because I have been receiving more than 200 junk-mail
messages an hour, I no longer accept e-mail from unregistered senders.
To send me a message, please follow the path that best describes your needs:

Business Contacts
-----------------
  1. Register as a valid sender by visiting http://www.nopdesign.com/register/
  2. Re-send your e-mail

FreeCart Support
----------------
  1. Post a message to the support forum at http://www.nopdesign.com/forum/

Friends and Family
------------------
  1. Register as friends & family by visiting http://www.nopdesign.com/family/
  2. Re-send your e-mail

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, however, there was simply no way to keep up
with the volume of junk-mail I receive, even with the freeware or commercial
spam blocking tools.  Once you register, you will not need to register again,
unless you change your e-mail address.

If you didn't send me a message, there is a good chance someone you know
has an email virus or your email has been targetted by spammers.  After the
3rd notice, this system will automatically and permanently ban your email,
and never bother you again.  I received your email as:

   From: r-help at hypatia.math.ethz.ch
   Subject: diga

Thank you,

   Scott Moore