[R] R under Pocket PC

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at myway.com
Tue Nov 9 18:19:00 CET 2004

David Whiting <david.whiting <at> ncl.ac.uk> writes:

: It is interesting this has come up at this time. Two days ago I
: installed Linux on a Psion 5MX (16Mb RAM) and am tickled pink by
: it. Installation is easy. At the moment I only have a small
: compactflash disk so I have not been able to install X windows or R
: yet.

You could see if MacAnova will install -- its an R/S-like package.
Its pretty small (even runs on 640K DOS) and is quite portable.  Its
not as powerful as R but its still amazingly powerful and you might
be able to fit it on.