[R] R code debugging

Vadim Ogranovich vograno at evafunds.com
Tue Nov 9 20:34:52 CET 2004

You might want to check out the "debug" package on CRAN:

debug: MVB's debugger for R

Debugger for R functions, with code display, graceful error recovery,
line-numbered conditional breakpoints, access to exit code, flow
control, and full keyboard input.
Version:	1.0.1
Depends:	R (>= 1.8), mvbutils, tcltk