[R] Multiple stripcharts using "for loop"

Petr Pikal petr.pikal at precheza.cz
Wed Nov 10 07:22:57 CET 2004

Hallo

I can not reproduce your result with artificial data (R2.0.0). Error
says that some of your data have infinite values somewhere. Try to
figure out in which cycle it gives this error and inspect your data
from this cycle. I suppose you have all of them missing, but I
wonder why boxplot workes and stripchart does not. Usually both
gives me the same error message in that case.

I did not help much but the problem is probably in your data.

BTW, which version? what platform?
> PLEASE do read the posting guide!

Cheers
Petr