[R] R under Pocket PC

A.J. Rossini blindglobe at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 08:49:17 CET 2004

One concern I recall from looking into this a while back (hopefully
not founded) was the issue with floating point handling on the ARMs
and similar PDA CPUs.

This was relevant to the familiar/intimate linux distro's around 18-24
months ago, when I was considering an IPAQ or Zaurus to replace my old
but not dead yet palm.