[R] R 2.0.0 Installation Problem

David Rocke dmrocke at ucdavis.edu
Tue Nov 16 17:48:26 CET 2004

I and my students have been having an odd problem with this release,
which is that packages are disappearing. After installation the
package is found with the library command, but later in the same
session or in a later session, the library command returns a not found
error. Then later it is back. Happening on both Windows and OS X,
mostly but not entirely with Bioconductor packages.

David

| David M. Rocke, Professor               Phone:  (530) 752-0510      |
| Division of Biostatistics (Medicine) and        (530) 752-7368      |
| Department of Applied Science (Engineering)                         |
| Co-Director of IDAV                     FAX:    (530) 752-8894      |
| University of California, Davis         E-mail: dmrocke at ucdavis.edu |
| Davis, CA 95616-8553                 www.cipic.ucdavis.edu/~dmrocke |