[R] R help

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Tue Nov 16 19:53:11 CET 2004

  I don't understand your question. "PLEASE do read the posting guide!
http://www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html". In particular, have you
read the "R Data Import / Export" documentation that some with R
[available, from "www.r-project.org" -> Manuals or R -> help.start()]?
Have you tried "read.spss" in library(foreign)? [help(package="foreign")
provides additional documentation.] If you've tried all these without
satisfaction, please explain what you've tried, the error message, the
version of R, operating system, etc., as requested in the posting guide.

hope this helps.
spencer graves

gauri wrote:

>Hi,
>I was wondering as to how I could convert SPSS data imported to R into tabular form. In the sense, direct usage of read.table( ) doesnt help.
>
>Thanks

Spencer Graves, PhD, Senior Development Engineer
O:  (408)938-4420;  mobile:  (408)655-4567