[R] CDs for R?

Adaikalavan Ramasamy ramasamy at cancer.org.uk
Wed Nov 17 00:32:05 CET 2004

There was a similar thread earlier this year
http://tolstoy.newcastle.edu.au/R/help/04/03/1785.html

I think I previously made the suggestion that you could download this
from an internet cafe. I am not sure if these cafes allow you to plug in
your own laptop or burn it for you.

If you have a DVD readable CDROM and a DVD writer, you could opt for
that.

Failing that, you could see if someone in your local R-group or
university department has the latest R on disc.

But the real question is that if there are enough people on slow
connection that are interested in obtaining R.

Regards, Adai