[R] Re: 3d Map with bars

partha_bagchi@hgsi.com partha_bagchi at hgsi.com
Fri Nov 19 22:53:12 CET 2004

Thanks for reply. I need to first draw the map of USA a perspective plot.
I guess thats where my problem was.

Partha

Uwe Ligges <ligges at statistik.uni-dortmund.de>
11/19/2004 04:33 PM

        To:     partha_bagchi at hgsi.com
        cc:     r-help at stat.math.ethz.ch
        Subject:        Re: 3d Map with bars

partha_bagchi at hgsi.com wrote:

> Apologies in advance for the question. I am trying to draw a map of the
US
> as a surface plot so that I would be able to drop bars on the different
> states (something like Uwe Ligges' scatterplot3d example 4). I am not
sure
> where to start looking for such a beast. If anyone has any pointers,
> ideas, I will be grateful.
>
> TIA,
> Partha

How to "drop bars" with persp() has been described on R-help yesterday
or today, please check the mailing list's archives.

Uwe Ligges