[R] Re: [R-sig-finance] Question about Exponential Weighted Moving Average (EWMA) in rmetrics.

Diethelm Wuertz wuertz at itp.phys.ethz.ch
Sun Nov 21 20:33:28 CET 2004

With the next release of  Rmetrics the help page will extended in the
following way:

\item{lambda}{
        a numeric value between zero and one giving the decay length
        of the exponential moving average. If an integer value greater
        than one is given, lambda is used as a lag of  "n" periods to
        calculate the decay parameter.
        }

Please note that you will find much more (still undocumented) indicators
in the
example file xmpTradingIndicators.R. These include.

#        accelTA
#        adiTA
#        adoscillatorTA
#        bollingerTA
#        chaikinoTA
#        chaikinvTA
#        garmanKlassTA
#        macdTA
#        medpriceTA
#        momentumTA
#        nviTA
#        obvTA
#        pviTA
#        pvtrendTA
#        rocTA
#        rsiTA
#        stochasticTA
#        typicalPriceTA
#        wcloseTA
#        williamsadTA
#        williamsrTA

If you have written functions for further trading indicators, please let
me know, so
I can add them to Rmetrics.

Diethelm Wuertz.