[R] Restore sources

Petr Pikal petr.pikal at precheza.cz
Tue Nov 23 11:50:57 CET 2004

On 22 Nov 2004 at 16:43, a_izad at atrico.com wrote:

> I didn't know about rules, I found Email link in search engine as I
> remember. Anyhow, thanks for answer. I did use Hitory, just I was
> wondering if there is a command to use it in R and bring up everything

On Windows each line of saved history can be listed by up/down
arrow on command window, but I do not know any command
which could invoke all previous commands from .Rhistory file.
Therefore I mentioned text editor. I personally use Tinn-R
(www.sciviews.org) to view, edit and send commands to R
console.

Cheers
Petr