[R] The hidden costs of GPL software?

roger koenker rkoenker at uiuc.edu
Tue Nov 23 16:40:16 CET 2004

Having just finished an index I would like to second John's comments.
Even as an author, it is  difficult to achieve some degree of
completeness and consistency.

Of course, maybe a real whizz at clustering could assemble something
very useful quite easily.  All of us who have had the frustration of
searching
for a forgotten function would be grateful.

url:	www.econ.uiuc.edu/~roger        	Roger Koenker
email	rkoenker at uiuc.edu			Department of Economics
vox: 	217-333-4558				University of Illinois
fax:   	217-244-6678				Champaign, IL 61820