[R] Installing gregmisc under windows 2000

Robert W. Baer, Ph.D. rbaer at atsu.edu
Wed Nov 24 23:45:19 CET 2004

Thanks for the clarification.

Pursuant to the recent dicussion of GUI promoting ignornce among users, I
plead guilty for CRAN installs  but they have generally saved so much
time.<g>.  This does raise the question as to whether gregmisc and other
bundles should appear on the "install packages from CRAN" pop-up in RGUI.
It also leaves me wondering what exactly was the REAL result of the
apparently successful  gregmisc install .

I did help.search("bundle") and coming away with nada.  I am not sure where
I should head to de-dumb myself.  I found a little in writing R extensions,
but this did not clarify the interaction with the RGUI install procedure for
me.

Thanks again.

Rob