[R] Installing gregmisc under windows 2000

Liaw, Andy andy_liaw at merck.com
Thu Nov 25 01:03:07 CET 2004

If I'm not mistaken, "bundle" is really only useful as a concept for
distribution and installation.  You distribute and install a bundle, but
load the individual packages when you want to use them.  Once you install
the bundle, you won't see the name of the bundle in the list of installed
packages, but you see the constituent packages, and those are what you load
when you want to use them.  [This is the same on all platforms, BTW.]

Andy