[R] barplot(2?) with CI from a zero reference line

Mulholland, Tom Tom.Mulholland at dpi.wa.gov.au
Fri Nov 26 08:55:13 CET 2004

I didn't know how to do this but I knew it had to been asked about.

Try getS3method("barplot2","default")

Make sure you've loaded gplots. I guessed "default", but I wonder how you would find out the class if it had been something else. I guess that's something to work on when I'm next twiddling my thumbs.

Tom Mulholland