[R] plotting data in non-orthogonal coords.

Petr Pikal petr.pikal at precheza.cz
Tue Nov 30 10:26:51 CET 2004

Hallo Andreas

There is probably no one who can give you some answer as you
did provide almost no facts what you really did and what is wrong.
You probably need to transform your coordinates to orthogonal
and plot them as you wish. But you have to do it yourself.

I had some data in polar coordinates some time ago and I did the
same (see attached picture).

Cheers
Petr