[R] Can't load rgl library

Thomas Schönhoff tom_woody at swissinfo.org
Fri Oct 1 09:44:45 CEST 2004

antonio rodriguez schrieb:
> Hi Thomas,
>
> Yes I have the xlibmesa-gl, libglu1-mesa, libglu1-mesa-dev, etc, libraries.
> But no way. You mentioned TLS (transport Layer Security?), is this OK? I'm
> working on a Toshiba laptop with graphics driver I852GM

No, just look at /usr/share/  to find a diretory named /tls. It seems
that if you are running NVidia chip with accelerated driver that wrong
driver is loaded (IIRC, it was libnvidia.so1 or something similar).
Just rename the mentioned directory to tls_old (don't delete!) and try
again to load your package.

Just an idea!

Thomas