[R] Lattice .ps graphic is rotated in LaTeX slides

Michael Friendly friendly at yorku.ca
Fri Oct 1 21:24:57 CEST 2004

That does indeed work!  I had read the arguments section of ?postscript,
but this will teach me to read
the details.  There could/should be a trellis.device("eps", ...) that
supplies the appropriate defaults.

For the perversely inclined I was able to use my original .ps file in
this contorted way:

 \rotatebox{180}{\includegraphics[angle=90,height=.6\textheight]{fig/barley2x3.ps}}

thanks,
-Michael

Marc Schwartz wrote:

>On Fri, 2004-10-01 at 10:09, Michael Friendly wrote:
>

>>I've generated a version of the classic dotplot of the barley data with
>>
>>library(lattice)
>>data(barley)
>>
>>trellis.device("postscript", color=TRUE, file="barley2x3.ps")
>>old.settings <- trellis.par.get()

 .... snip ...

Michael Friendly     Email: friendly at yorku.ca
Professor, Psychology Dept.
York University      Voice: 416 736-5115 x66249 Fax: 416 736-5814
4700 Keele Street    http://www.math.yorku.ca/SCS/friendly.html
Toronto, ONT  M3J 1P3 CANADA