[R] Repeated measures

F Z gerifalte28 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 6 23:02:08 CEST 2004

5,000 repeated measures! You might have problems fitting a "old school"
univariate or multivariate ANOVA RM model.  Can you group some of the
measurements or you actually want to make inferences at each time point?
Anyway, try using a newer method, like lme from the library lme4.  The book
by Pinheiro and Bates "Mixed-Effects Models in S and S-Plus" describes
several examples of RM analysis using their package.

Good luck!

Francisco