[R] R-(wiki)-pedia?

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at myway.com
Thu Oct 7 21:20:18 CEST 2004

Tony Plate <tplate <at> blackmesacapital.com> writes:

:
: At Thursday 11:29 AM 10/7/2004, Dan Bolser wrote:
: >[snip]
: >I just added some pages... I think it would be great if people could get
: >motivated to contribute to something like this. Its one of those cases of
: >just getting the ball rolling...
: >
: >Do you think you can dump the existing R-docs into this wiki as a
: >framework to get things going?
:
: If the existing R-docs are "dumped" into a wiki, won't the copy in the Wiki
: quickly get out of date?  How does one get around this problem?

The way the PHP manual works is that all comments are placed at the end
of each manual page, blog-style.