[R] KalmanLike: missing exogenous factor?

Heng Sun mathtester at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 13 03:25:48 CEST 2004

Prof Ripley,

Thanks for explanation. I now understand where
KalmanLike fits.

I should not use "exogenous factor". It should be
called "exogenous variable" or "inputs" or "known
effects". My study on how trading sizes impact on
stock prices has trading sizes as this exogenous
variable. As you said, this should belong to some
package. I did internet searches and found something
similar but not covering my case.

The restrictive access to web makes subscription from
my work place not convenient. Sorry.

Heng Sun
Senior Quantitative Analyst
Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation
New York, USA 10041
Tel: 212-755-5754