[R] one more Rcmdr problem

Adrian Dusa adi at sas.unibuc.ro
Wed Oct 13 13:35:15 CEST 2004

Hello,

I'm using R 2.0.0 with the latest Rcmdr package installed from CRAN, on
Windows XP Professional.

When trying to copy some commands or results, either from the upper or lower
text window, this causes Rcmdr to crash:

"R for Windows GUI front-end has encountered a problem and needs to close"

Did anyone have the same problem? I don't think it's my system, as it
happened to reinstall my Windows just a few days ago, and the same problem
occurred in the former one.

Regards,
Adrian

Adrian Dusa
Romanian Social Data Archive
1 Schitu Magureanu Bd.
050025 Bucharest sector 5
Tel. +40 21 3126618\
     +40 21 3153122/ int.101

--
This message was scanned for spam and viruses by BitDefender
For more information please visit http://linux.bitdefender.com/