[R] Billing Information KIZNQY

UYRI24@aol.com UYRI24 at aol.com
Sun Oct 17 12:58:49 CEST 2004

 (UYRI24 at aol.com) on Sunday, October 17, 2004 at 12:58:49

: Dear Paypal customer,we are sorry to inform you that we are having problem's with the billing information on your account.
We would appreciate it if you would go to our website and fill out the proper information that we require to keep your account
active

Please Update your account information by visiting our updates web site below.

http:\\r.aol.com\cgi\redir-complex?url=http://get-me.to/update

We are here to serve you
Steve Johnson.
Billing Updates Center