[R] Problem Compiling R-2.0.0 on Linux Alpha

Prasad, Rajiv Rajiv.Prasad at pnl.gov
Sat Oct 16 19:12:47 CEST 2004

Thanks for the reply, Peter.

The build is done in a clean directory, and --without-tcltk does not
help.  I thought it is much better to track this down and fix it anyway.

Agreed there aren't too many Alphas out there anymore, but I plan to
keep mine going for a while -- sweet machine. :-)

So, I looked into the DESCRIPTION file for package tcltk, and here it
is:

[rajiv at localhost tcltk]$ more DESCRIPTION
Package: tcltk
Version: 2.0.0