[R] x is not a open/high/low/close time series

Dean Sonneborn dsonneborn at ucdavis.edu
Mon Oct 18 18:33:35 CEST 2004

I am trying to create a high low close style chart but I keep getting the
following error statement; "x is not a open/high/low/close time
series".  I've used the function is.ts and R responds TRUE but the
ohlcPlot  function gives the above error statement. I'm actually planning
to plot some odds ratios with their confidence intervals and the
hi-low-close chart should do the job if I can just figure out what the
ohlcPlot  function is expecting the time series data to look like.
Thanks for the help
Dean Sonneborn