[R] Changing the Y graph scale Maximum value.

Jean Eid jeaneid at chass.utoronto.ca
Tue Oct 19 23:27:41 CEST 2004

If I understand you correctl, you just want to call the point of (0,10) to
be (0,6). if so have a look at text() function text(0,10, pos=2) or
something like that will do. The reason why you are getting the error
because your 0:10 vector is larger than 0:6 vector.

Hope this helps,

P.S. why are you not doing plot(x,y, col="red", cex=1.5, ylim=c(0,6))
but maybe I do not understand what you need....

Jean.