[R] Multiple formula in one block

Dimitris Rizopoulos dimitris.rizopoulos at med.kuleuven.ac.be
Mon Oct 25 09:39:18 CEST 2004

Hi YiYao,

you need the `?panel.abline()' function, somehing like:

panel=function(x, breaks, equal.widths, type, ...){
            panel.histogram(x, breaks, equal.widths, type, ...)
            panel.abline(v=mean(singer$height))
        }

inside the `histogram()' function could do the trick.

I hope it helps.

Best,
Dimitris

----
Dimitris Rizopoulos
Ph.D. Student
Biostatistical Centre
School of Public Health
Catholic University of Leuven

Address: Kapucijnenvoer 35, Leuven, Belgium
Tel: +32/16/396887
Fax: +32/16/337015
Web: http://www.med.kuleuven.ac.be/biostat/
     http://www.student.kuleuven.ac.be/~m0390867/dimitris.htm